Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WoLD Challenge WiP 22nd March

Whoa, doesn't time fly, the deadline is nearly upon us. Its inspiring to see everyone's brilliant progress. I apologise for not updating\responding for so long, again, a very busy week, but I have been plugging away at my scene when I get a spare 5 minutes! Here's the progress I've made, taking into consideration the changes about altering the dust in the desert and adding tipi's, although I tried them, they just didnt work in the scene. 

Now to tackle the American Indian settlement. I roughly modelled Tipi's and imported them into the scene so that it looked like this...









Apart from the basic modelling, no matter what size I tried them and on what rotation, they just didnt work. So now I'm left with an empty area..







Somethings missing but I just don't know what! I'm going to design a type of church to go near the bench so that a nice shot can be composed having the church in the foreground and the saloon across the street in the background really driving home the differences between the two cultures but apart from that I'm clueless. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment